|Image via Wikipedia|
- 1 lbs. ground meat (beef or even Italian sausage)
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 can Campbell's Tomato soup
- 4 oz. of a package of shredded cheese (your choice of flavor)
- Italian seasoning
- Boil the water, and make the macaroni according to the instructions on the box.
- Brown the ground meat of your choice at the same time.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 375 F and oil an 8x6x2 Pyrex casserole dish.
- While draining the macaroni in a colander, pour the tomato soup into the stockpot you used.
- Sprinkle as much Italian seasoning into the soup for the taste you want.
- Return the macaroni to the stockpot with soup.
- Drain the browned meat, and put it into the stockpot too.
- Stir well.
- Pour that mixture into the 8x6x2 Pyrex casserole dish and even it out.
- Place that in the toaster oven for 20 mins.
- Slide the dish out (using oven mitts) and cover it evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Return it to the toaster oven, and bake for another 8 minutes.
|Noodles & browning|