I am hungry, but it is winter, so I want soup. I raided my pantry and the fridge and threw together this. I'll keep it simple to read, but it was awesome.
- 4 cups water
- 1 Knorr's Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1/3 cup Nishiki Brown Rice
- 1 boneless, already cooked chicken breast, chopped to bite size
- 1 can mixed vegetables (drained, rinsed)
- Put all of the water, the bouillon cube, and rice in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Bring to a soft boil, and then simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add chicken bites, and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add drained & rinsed can of mixed vegetables, and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Put in a bowl, grab a spoon and enjoy.