In searching for some quick, easy, and inexpensive yet wholesome recipes, I came across a recipe for making scrambled eggs in a coffee mug by using the microwave. I jotted it down on a piece of paper and can't find the original site it was from, but am going to share what was made this morning in 2 MINUTES.
- Microwave ovens vary, so another 30 seconds may be needed to finish the cooking
- Use water instead of milk
- Add a small pinch of salt/pepper, Tabasco, or any other spices you might like. The small packs of salt and pepper most take-out places include are just the right amount, save them instead of throwing them away.
- Mix all ingredients in a small plastic container to take to the office for a late morning snack (there is a microwave oven SOMEWHERE at work, usually in the break room)
- Add some cooked meat (ground sausage, ham cubes, etc.) for a little more flavor